Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Ok, yes I know it's been a month (thank you Scott, again). But I have a good excuse this time...really. I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE! In the last month I have been home a total of 4 days. Sooooo...cut me some slack already :)

The trip to Italy was a total bust as far as I was concerned. First of all the country was shut down for the first 48 hours I was there due to a holiday I was unaware of. Thank goodness for McDonald's otherwise I would have gone without food for those 2 days. Really, everything was shut down. Then the weather and the work set in. I really didn't have any time to just roam about the town. So, for anyone who was either jealous or envious of my so called "paid vacation" you are more than welcome to go in my place next time. The only real excitement came the day before I left. I got yelled at by a drunk guy in the pub next to my hotel. According to the bartender he didn't like something I said, even though I wasn't talking to him...or anyone at his table for that matter. So, I finished my beer and pizza and headed back to my 6' by 12' hotel room (no joke). I've said it once and I will say it again, traveling SUCKS when you are alone.

My ski trip, by contrast, was excellent! Due to a pact I took I cannot divulge specifics, "What happens on the trip stays on the trip." But, needless to say a good time was had by all. Properly screened pics will be up soon ;)

So, that's about all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home