Monday, March 08, 2004

What's that odd smell?

OW! OW! OW! I don't know which is worse, the sound of the dentist drill, the vibrations it sends through your head, the shot, or the smell of burning tooth. I don't really like any of them to be honest. So, as you can probably guess I went to the dentist today. About a week ago I broke a tooth but due to business travel I could not get it fixed right away. So for the last week I have been eating and drinking on one side of my face. Not easy or fun. So now I am waiting for the right side of my head to regain feeling. I love Mondays......oh and it snowed today. It was 70 three days ago. Even the weather has gone bipolar on us. I think we should seed the sky with some sort of Lithium, carbamazepine and valproic acid cocktail or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home