Monday, June 28, 2004

I know you, don't I?

Hello all! It's been a few months since I put anything down here and I have no good excuses. So, let the cyber-berating begin. I deserve it ;)

Life in my little area of world is going good. Work is going along very nicely. I'm looking forward to my 2 year anniversary. Not usually a number for celebrating but it will be the longest I've ever worked at one spot (continuously that is). We just passed the "Day of the Firing" a few days ago. I commemorated it the same way I did last year: I wrote "thanks" on an old business card and burned it. Fire seems to help cleanse my soul for some reason. Which leads to my next item...

I GOT A GRILL!! I am officially a man now. I can burn meat!!! Oh happy day. Now if I could find one of those BBQ aprons with the funny sayings on it I'd be set.

Also, I got my motorcycle license on Saturday. No longer am I bound by the rising and setting sun. Now I ride till I get tired or run out of gas. Before I start getting mean email about riding illegally let me point out that all you need is a permit to ride. I had one of those. But I signed up for a MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) class that teaches safe riding habits. At the conclusion of the class they issue the appropriate tests and if you pass you get your license. SO, Yea for me!

As one would imagine I've been doing MUCH riding since then. I stopped off at my boss's place and his kids asked if they could have their pictures taken on it. So, now there is web page with that on it (look over on the left side of the page <---, go on...I'll wait)

So, that about raps up this entry. I'll try to be more diligent about writing this time. Promise.

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home