Friday, October 28, 2005

Life...it isn't just a cereal

So, after a week of emotional ups and downs and talks with friends I've basically settled down. Big ups to Ang. It's always good to hear a familiar voice who genuinely wants the best for you.

Anyway, I went the movies twice this week. I saw D00m and Saw 2. D00m was a waste of money. However, Saw 2 delivered and then some. A good suspense, gore filled, violent action flick. I highly recommend it if you like those types of movies. If you don't like sadistic acts I would stay away from this one though. Mr. Jigsaw is one twisted dude.

I'm being sent to Manassas VA next week for more training starting on Monday. But, because I've such a good sport about the whole scheduling thing they are giving me the entire day of Friday off! Yay for me!!!! So I will be able to attend the wedding after all. It'll be good to see everyone again. It's been a while. Gotta get caught up before I jump states :)

Due to the fact that I have been working from home I am without any funny office stories. Unless you count watching your dog chase his tail for 20 minutes as funny...which I do but not many others see the humor in it.

Ok, it's 11 ish and it's time to head off to bed. Promised a friend I would help haul wood tomorrow morning around 8:00 AM or so. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home