Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This is why we need to re-prioritize where public funds should be funneled. Thoughts? Can you imaging some of our high school teachers resorting to this. Actually I can think of one or two that would make it worth while. Trivia time - What female teacher did we say would look good in a leather bunny suit? Extra credit if you know who coined the phrase :)

Anywho, so as promised here is an update on my job to be: I am being sent to Denver, CO next Monday so that I can meet with project managers from both N0vus, the company I am working for, and Eye-BM. Kind of a secondary interview process to make sure the customer will like me. I hope I make like a carpenter and nail it. Either way I will still have a job so the pressure is sort of off my shoulders. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I am heading off to a wedding this weekend. This is the first wedding I'll be at where I am in the wedding party itself. I get to do the whole bachelor party thing as well. Look out State College, here we come. This will all go down Thursday night. I should have LOTS of interesting pics to show next week.

Oh, I was watching the telethon they were having during the football games last night and something became very clear to me. Regis and Mr. Danza should stay as far away from sports as possible. I applaud them for helping a cause but they made the spots they were in unwatchable. How either of them still have shows is beyond me.

Later

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it Snook in the leather bunny suit fantasy? Or are we talking Amway?

(Hi, Jason!! Long time...)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Anne, you are correct. The Amway part made me shudder :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Chunky Photojournalist Barbie said...

I think Ian or DOK coined the phrase.

(God. Remember when we went out with a guy everyone called DOK, Annie? Talk about shuddering.)

Jason, you loved your old job so much! I hope this new opportunity is even better and that you'll get to see the Lokster almost every day of the week now, maybe?

Miss you! Let's catch up soon!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

test 1

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home