Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So, I've calmed WAAAAYYYY down since the last entry. I've had my talk with my friend and we've put everything out in the open with each other. And everything that came out of it was good and positive. We've agreed that dating each other would be a bad idea for a variety of reasons and that we should probably just stay as we were. So that's where that stands. Closure is truly a wonderful thing.

So, life goes on as it did a few weeks ago as far as I am concerned.

On the job front I am getting very anxious in my new position. I've been training for about 3 weeks now and I really want to get into the field and start being productive. I need some sort of chaos in my life at all times or I get bored :)


Hopefully I will be out in Denver in a week or two getting up to speed with the account that I was hired for. If not I may just go out there to work out of my brother's place. Being alone here in PA just isn't healthy for me anymore. Time for a new scene....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home