Monday, September 19, 2005

Well, I am back from blogger limbo. It's been what, almost a year? Actually it makes sense to start back up now because I actually have some interesting things to talk about(I think).

Some of you who read my old page will notice that the name of the page has changed. Change is good and along that line of thought I would like to let everyone know that as of Oct 1st of 2005 I will be leaving my current job for a brand new one. It's scary, and exciting, and a whole lot of other things. It took about a month for me to decide to do this but in the end it was something I needed to do for me. Plus, now I get to work side by side with my brother which is REALLY neat for me.

Over the coming days I'll fill in more details about where I will be (don't know yet) and what I will be doing.

Oh, and because blogger now lets me do this I posted a pic of me at the race track, my new obsession :)

Well, seeing as how I am at work right now I should probably end this entry now and get back to doing what I am paid to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

aw. Hi, Jas. I'm glad you're back. :)

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to be back!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I can remember when you didn't want to be anywhere near your brother, let along working next to/with him. Hee! I've reached that place with my brother and it's a good thing.

Glad you're back!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home