Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Guess who is back? ME! Well, I was never really gone..just on a different site. I got tired of all the other stuff associated with that space.

Anywho...I hope the holiday season finds everyone in good spirits. It's cold and snowy here in the mile high city and I am loving it!! I still can't get over how light and fluffy the snow is out here compared to the east coast. T-minus 11 days till my yearly ski trip to Vail. I have been training for the last few months so that this year my legs won't feel like they are on fire half way down the hill. Plus I am a bit more streamlined now ;)

Even with my love of the cold white stuff I am anxiously waiting for spring now. Santa sent me a one piece leather racing suit to add to my motorcycle gear closet :) The distorted pic of the suit is to your left. I won't get it till Feb as it was pre-ordered but I will have it in time for the first track day of the year!! Random tid bit - I have to break it in before I get on my bike so for at least a week in Feb I will be wearing it around my apt as I work. Odd image, no?







And for those of you who know my family the big news is that 'little' Andy is now engaged. If you will let you eyes wander to the left again you will see a pic of the happy couple plus me. And no, we haven't shrunk..the person who took the picture is 6'8" so every shot he took has this odd downward angle to it. Why am I in the pic you ask? Because I went to the corporate party sans date and Debbie felt sorry for me. Is that sad? Don't care...the party had an open bar :)

Well, I am off to enjoy life outside my apartment. Being oncall stinks in the IT world. You can never be more than 10 mins from a computer with high speed internet. So now that I am no longer oncall I am going to get as far away from this laptop as I can.

Hope everyone's holiday season has been blissfully stress free and I say bring on the new year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home