Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am back from my "wonderful" week of training out in CA. I got two major things from this week: 1) An experience with the most cynical bastard in the world and 2) A cold. The cold was and is the more enjoyable of the two by the way. I thought I could have a bleak outlook on life sometimes but I've never seen anyone take it to the most illogical extreme. Oh well. I was told that he is just like that. No real reason. And HE IS MARRIED WITH KIDS!!! He has passed this gene on for the next generation to enjoy.

Anywho, as of right now the next 8 works days are a big ol question mark. No firm plans (again) so it looks like I may get to see my dog for a few days before heading of to CO for Thanksgiving. I hope I get out of traveling for a few days. Need to get better before break.

Lets see, what else has happened lately. Oh, I am officially invited to my company's holiday party. And it looks like I am allowed to bring a date. Who knows, maybe I'll actually bring someone for once. Everyone else has fun doing it ;)

When I started writing this I had every intention of making this entry entertaining and funny. So to you the reader I apologize. I shall try harder next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home