Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ok..so even though it hit 60+ degrees today my head is still up in the mountains were I was a few weeks ago. While we were in Vail we got a few feet of new powder. Why is this important? This is why:


There were times where the spray of the snow would cover my head! IT.WAS.GREAT!! Sometimes if you slowed down enough you could sink up to your armpits. Again...AWESOME. It's a good thing I wear yellow since most of the week was spent skiing in heavy snow and some fog. I was sort of a roving ski light :) These pics were taken during a period of perfect conditions. It was one of those trips that made me want to quit my job, move to the mountains and find a way to take the ski season off every year...as soon as I win the lottery that will be my plan ;)

This week should be interesting. I am heading to California for the week for business. The whole contrat is being re-written so our roles are kind of up in the air. As such people are worried that we (my company) will be scaling back certain tasks and they are getting grumpy. I feel bad for the group we help but the truth is for the last 4 months we have gone WAY above and beyond the call of duty. My attitude is that if they need more people they should hire their own...not rope us into it. Staff augmentation is not what we do anymore. Ok..work rant over :)

Well, time to play with the pup and eat.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home