Friday, February 15, 2008

Ok, so this will be short and sweet. On Monday of this week I started tattoo #2. And I must say that the artist did an incredible job taking my element requests and sculpting them into something more than I could have come up with on my own. The first sitting was 3 hours long. This was just for the outline and some guide shading for later. I have about 7 more hours to go for color and touch up.


Here is what it looked like during the session (the purple is the stencil, the black is ink, and the other colors are markers for shading)


And here is pic 2 days after the session:


If it looks like it switched arms it didn't. I had to take the above pic in a mirror. The tattoo is on my right arm. I go back in a few weeks for the second sitting. More updates to come! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home